Data Collection and Usage
We collect and use data to improve our services, analyze usage patterns, and comply with legal requirements.
Data Protection and Security
We take measures to protect your data, but recommend to use secure passwords and avoid sharing sensitive information.
Rights and Choices
You have the right to access, correct, delete, and restrict your personal data by reaching out to us.
- How do we collect data
- Which data do we collect
- Why do we collect data
- How do we use data
- Where do we store your data
- How long do we keep your data
- How do we protect your data
- How do we deal with minors
- Updates & Changes in our Policies
We collect data when you use our services. When you visit our digital assets and engage with our services, we may collect, record and store usage, session, and related information to enhance your user experience. Additionally, we collect data that you voluntarily provide to us, such as when you contact us directly through communication channels like email, subscribe to our newsletter, or register on our published games.
In some cases, we may also collect data from third-party sources. This includes data you provide when logging into our services using our Login-Servers or through a third-party provider such as Facebook/Meta or Google.
We collect two types of data: non-personal data and personal data.
Non-personal data refers to unidentified and unidentifiable information that you provide during the registration process or that is collected through the use of our services. This type of data does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about your identity. Non-personal information primarily consists of technical and aggregate usage information.
Personal data refers to individually identifiable information that can be used to identify or associate with you, either directly or indirectly. The personal information we collect through our services may include details such as names, email addresses, addresses, phone numbers, IP addresses, and more. If we combine personal data with non-personal data, we will treat the combined information as personal data for as long as it remains in that combined state.
We collect data for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate our services: We collect data to offer you access to and enable the use of our services, ensuring their proper functioning and providing you with the best possible user experience.
- To develop, customize, and improve our services: We use the data we collect to enhance and personalize our services, making them more relevant and tailored to your needs.
- To respond to your feedback, inquiries, and requests: We collect data to address and respond to any feedback, inquiries, or requests you may have, ensuring that we can assist you effectively.
- To analyze usage patterns: We analyze data to gain insights into usage patterns and trends, helping us understand how users interact with our services and identify areas for improvement.
- For internal, statistical, and research purposes: We may utilize data for internal purposes, including statistical analysis, research, and enhancing our understanding of user preferences and behavior.
- To enhance data security and prevent fraud: We collect data to improve our data security measures and protect against fraudulent activities, ensuring the safety and integrity of our services.
- To investigate violations and enforce our Terms & Conditions: We may use data to investigate potential violations of our Terms & Conditions, enforce our policies, and comply with applicable laws, regulations, or official orders.
- To provide updates, news, and promotional materials: We may use your data to communicate with you, providing updates, news, promotional materials, and other information related to our services. If you no longer wish to receive promotional emails, you can choose to unsubscribe by clicking the “unsubscribe” link provided in those emails.
We use the data we collect in the following ways:
Service providers: We may share your data with third-party service providers to operate our services effectively. This may include storage of data through third-party hosting services and the provision of technical support, among other necessary functions.
Disclosure of information: We may disclose your information in the following circumstances:
- (I) To investigate, detect, prevent, or take action against illegal activities or misconduct.
- (II) To establish or exercise our rights of defense.
- (III) To protect our rights, property, or personal safety, as well as the safety of our users or the public.
- (IV) In the event of a change of control at our company or one of our affiliated companies (e.g., merger, acquisition, or sale of assets).
- (V) To collect, store, and manage your data using authorized third-party providers, such as cloud service providers, as appropriate for business purposes.
- (VI) To collaborate with third parties to enhance your user experience. Please note that non-personal data may be transferred, shared, or otherwise used at our discretion.
Social interactions: Our services facilitate social interactions, such as posting content, information, and comments publicly, as well as chatting with other users. Any content or data you provide in these areas may be read, recorded, and used by other individuals. We recommend caution when sharing information that you do not want to make public. By uploading content or making it available as part of our services, you do so at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users or members of the public who have access to your data or content. Additionally, please be aware that copies of your data may still be accessible to third parties even after deletion, such as on cached or archived pages.
Tracking technologies: When you visit or access our services, we authorize the use of tracking technologies by third parties. These technologies, such as web beacons, cookies, pixel tags, scripts, and analysis services, may be used to automatically collect your data. Their purpose is to enhance navigation, optimize performance, provide a personalized user experience, and ensure security and fraud prevention. For more information, please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
Personal data may be maintained, processed, and stored in the following locations:
- United States
- South Korea
Additionally, we may store personal data in other jurisdictions to the extent necessary for the proper provision of our services and/or as required by applicable laws.
We retain the collected data for as long as it is necessary to provide our services, fulfill our legal and contractual obligations to you, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
At our discretion, we have the ability to correct, supplement, or delete incorrect or incomplete data at any time.
We take the protection of your data seriously, that’s why we would like to let you know how we store your data:
Secure hosting: Our digital assets are hosted on a platform that utilizes data storage, databases, and general applications provided by our hosting provider. Your data is stored on secure servers protected by a firewall. Additionally, most areas of our services offer secure HTTPS access, ensuring encrypted communication.
Payment security: All payment options provided by us and our hosting provider for our digital assets comply with the PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) regulations set forth by the PCI Security Standards Council. This standard is endorsed by major card brands such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements ensure the secure handling of credit card data through a combination of physical, electronic, and procedural measures implemented by our shop and service providers.
No absolute guarantees: Despite the measures and efforts we and our hosting provider undertake, we cannot provide an absolute guarantee of the protection and security of the data you upload, publish, or transmit to us or others. We strive to implement industry-standard security practices and technologies, but no method of data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
User responsibility: We strongly recommend setting secure passwords and refraining from sharing confidential information that could potentially cause significant or lasting damage if disclosed. As email and instant messaging are not considered secure communication channels, we advise against transmitting any confidential information through these means.
We are committed to protecting the privacy and safety of children using our services. Here’s how we address the data of minors:
Collection of information: Children can use our services, but certain functions may require the provision of specific information. Some data, including data collected through cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies, may be collected automatically. If we knowingly collect, use, or disclose information from a child, we will notify the child and obtain parental consent as required by applicable law. We do not make a child’s participation in an online activity contingent on providing more contact information than necessary for that activity. We only use the information collected in connection with the requested services.
Parental rights: We may use a parent’s contact details to communicate about the child’s activities on our services. Parents have the right to view the information collected from their child, request the deletion of information, and prohibit further collection of their child’s information. To exercise these rights, parents can contact us and provide proof of identity. Please note that certain data may be subject to legal obligations and cannot be deleted.
EU residents’ rights: If you are an EU resident, you have certain rights regarding your personal data. These rights include the right to confirm whether personal data concerning you is being processed, access to your stored personal data, correction of your personal data, deletion of your personal data, objection to the processing of your personal data, restriction of processing, and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Please note that these rights are not unlimited and may be subject to our legitimate interests and regulatory requirements. If you have questions about the personal information we collect and how we use it, please contact us using the details provided below.
International data transfers: In the course of providing our services, we may transfer data to affiliated companies or third parties located in different countries. By using our services, you consent to the transfer of your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). For EEA residents, we will ensure that adequate protections are in place for the transfer of personal data to locations outside the EEA.
California residents’ rights: If you are a California resident, you may have rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) to request access to and deletion of your personal information. To exercise these rights, please contact us via email or social media using the provided contact information. We do not sell users’ personal information for the purposes of the CCPA.
California minors’ content removal: California residents under the age of 18 who use our services can request the deletion of their published content. To initiate the removal request, please email us at the address provided in the “Contact” section below, using the subject line “California Removal Request.” Please include a description of the content you wish to be deleted and provide sufficient information to help us locate the material. While we will make efforts to honor these requests, please note that complete deletion may not always be possible if the content has been republished or reposted by other users or third parties.
We may revise our data protection guidelines at our discretion. The most up-to-date version will always be published on our website, with the last update indicated as of 2023-06-11. We encourage you to regularly review this data protection guideline for any changes. In the event of significant changes, we will provide a notice on our website.
As stated in our Terms & Conditions, it is your responsibility to ensure that your use of our services is permitted and that you comply with the laws applicable to you. To fully understand your specific obligations, we strongly recommend seeking professional legal advice.